Darkwing Duck: The Definitively Dangerous Edition is a Marvel Omnibus-style book published by Joe Books as a lead-in to their Darkwing Duck revival comic book. It contains revised reprints of issues #1-16 of the previous Darkwing Duck comic that was published by Boom! Studios (including both stories from Darkwing Duck Annual #1), along with a new epilogue that led in to the new comic (replacing the no-longer-canon crossover arc "Dangerous Currency").
|Story|| Original publication|
(US printing unless otherwise noted)
|"The Duck Knight Returns"||Darkwing Duck #1-4|
|"Crisis on Infinite Darkwings"||Darkwing Duck #5-8|
|"Toy With Me"||Darkwing Duck Annual #1|
|"The Untimely Terror of the Time Turtle"|
|"F.O.W.L. Disposition"||Darkwing Duck #9-12|
|"Campaign Carnage"||Darkwing Duck #13-16|
|"The Secrets of Darkwing Duck"||Lustiges Taschenbuch Premium #5: Darkwing Duck - Der Schrecken der Nacht (Germany)|
Differences from the original issuesEdit
- This list is incomplete. You can help the Disney Afternoon Wiki by adding the missing items.
- Several dialogue balloons are noticeably resized, or even moved to a different part of the panel, to make room for the revised dialogue.
- Thought balloons noticeably have thinner outlines.
- The Duck Knight Returns
- Issue #1
- Page 5, panel 1: The Quackwerks employee's dialogue balloon is now written in all-caps.
- Page 5, panel 3: Drake's mouth is open rather than shut. This was notably how the panel appeared in the previews for the original issue.
- Issue #3
- Pages 2 and 3: Launchpad's hair color is corrected (in the original version, it was miscolored as white). Also, "BUDDA" sound effects are added for the Crimebots' lasers.
- Page 5, panel 5: The "KKKRRRIIIISHHH" sound effect is recolored.
- Page 8, panels 2 and 3: Negaduck's teeth are removed.
- Issue #4
- Page 5, panel 3: The "ZNK" sound effect has been removed.
- Page 6: The "ZZZOP", "ZZING", and "ZBOW" sound effects are recolored, and the "BING!" sound effect is removed.
- Page 20, panel 6: Jambalaya Jake's beard and eyebrows are recolored correctly.
- On the title page, Tad Stones was mistakenly credited for writing "Toy With Me".
- In the cover gallery, James Silvani's cover art for issue #12 was mistakenly labeled "Cover 8A".
|This article is a stub. You can help The Disney Afternoon Wiki by expanding it.|